Vanilla MasterCard is one of the most popular deposit methods for online gambling. Many players use it for fast and straightforward transactions. However, there are disadvantages to using prepaid vanilla cards. The biggest of them is the impossibility to cash out. Check out the entire list of pluses and minuses that will help you make the right decision — to use Vanilla MasterCard for gambling or not.
Pluses to using Vanilla MasterCard
When it comes to online casino players, who are looking for different ways to make the most of every dollar they have, you can’t deny that Vanilla MasterCard is an advantageous method of payment. It’s secure and simple to use. Here are the advantages of using this method for casino deposits:
- Accessibility. Vanilla prepaid cards are sold across the country. They are available at different local stores, gas stations, and even drug stores. You can also buy it online on the official Vanilla website and use it for online purchases and casino games.
- Security. A prepaid card is designed with the highest security standards, including encryption capacities. If you have a Vanilla card, you can be sure that your transactions are safe. Besides, it doesn’t require you to share any personal details or your banking card data. In fact, it’s an anonymous payment method.
- Availability. Most online casinos that accept bank cards such as MasterCard and Visa will also accept their Vanilla prepaid cards. So it won’t be a problem to find a casino that supports Vanilla MasterCard online gambling.
- Easy to use. Vanilla cards don’t need you to give any personal info, which is already a great convenience. But they are also very easy to use on online websites. All you need to do is sign up for gambling service and access your account. Make a quick deposit by filling out the required fields and you are ready to play.
- Variety of cards. Prepaid cards can be issued in different types. These include Vanilla prepaid, Vanilla gift cards, and OneVanilla. Each type provides users with the standard payment services as well as other specific benefits.
Minuses to using Vanilla MasterCard
There are some disadvantages to using Vanilla prepaid, because of which you might decide to deny this idea.
- Fee. If you are going to use Vanilla MasterCard, you need to get ready for fees. A standard fee will be charged for the card activation at the moment of purchasing it. Plus, if you are using a foreign currency, you will be charged 2.5% for currency conversion. For many casino players, who prefer to have every cent for games, fees can be a problem.
- No withdrawal option. Prepaid cards are not debit cards, which is why they can’t be used for withdrawals. Vanilla MasterCard is an only-deposit method. To cash out money, players need to choose a different payment option.
Unfortunately, not all players will find prepaid cards convenient, especially when using them regularly. In this case, players will need to pay fees every time they purchase a card. But if you are a recreational player who gambles from time to time, a Vanilla MasterCard can be a great method of deposit.